What Does Our Freight Brokerage Do?
- As Brokers we do not typically transport merchandise ourselves.
- We base decisions on the most appropriate service for the client.
- We contract transportation providers in order to create a transportation network. Transportation companies have to undergo credentialing processes which verifies that they are correctly insured and their drivers and vehicles all meet the necessary quality standards.
- Our Brokerage educates clients about the transportation services that are available and how best to access them easily.
- We are responsible for compensating the transportation providers and confirming that invoices match the provided trips, before issuing payment.
- We provide total oversight which includes; vehicle inspections, eligibility screening, scheduling, driver certifications and invoicing/payment.
What Benefits Does Our Freight Brokerage Provide?
- We provide the most economical modes of transportation as well as utilize whatever transportation resources are available.
- As Brokers we enforce all requirements of eligibility. We also establish a very high standard of service. These measures ensure a far greater level of accountability.
- We provide an administrative oversight as well as highly robust data reporting which is available for all of our clients.
Sign up FREE here
Contact us by email at: email@example.com or by phone at (417) 866-1455 ext.2